Terms and Conditions
- Please give a minimum of 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Otherwise the session fee will not be refunded.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are sufferring from cold/flu or Covid symptoms or you are ill.
- The client agrees to pay for their session and the cost will be agreed in advance as advised by the therapist.
- Agreement to work together does not imply a cure. Results cannot be guaranteed.
- The therapist or client can terminate therapy at any time.
- The therapist has the right to refuse to treat anyone who is under the effects of drugs or alcohol.
- Confidentiality will be maintained except in some exceptional circumstances such as a Coroners enquiry, a public enquiry or at times where the client may be of risk of harm to themselves or others. The sharing of anonymous case studies for training and supervision purposes is not considered as a breach of confidentiality
- You agree to keep your recording private and that you will not share it with any other person.
- Your data will only be used for the purposes of therapy and will not be shared with any third parties.
- Your data will be held on record for seven years then destroyed safely.
- You can withdraw your permission for your datat to be kept at any time in writing by contacting Rae Jenson on firstname.lastname@example.org